vineri, 23 noiembrie 2007

She is my mirror, shining back at me with a world of possibilities. She is my witness, who sees me at my worst and best, and loves me anyway. She is my partner in crime, my midnight companion, someone who knows when I am shining, even in the dark. She is my teacher, my defense attorney, my personal press agent, even my shrink. Some days, she's the reason I wish I was an only child. She is my listener, my defender. She is my sister....Diana..

Like Isadora James says: "a sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life", and Diana is my gift to the heart, my friend to the spirit..

"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost"
(Marian C. Garrettly)

Childhood..Yes. I remember perfectly that times...It was just like yesterday....just two little girls that were not allowed to play in the street with bad boys, to eat too many sweets, to get dirty or to fight with each other. But it was funny..She was the most agitated, and always got in trouble with our friends. But also she was my defender when somebody was annoying me. Sometimes we were fighting because of our dolls, but sometimes we were just playing outside or watching our favorite cartoon Tom & Jerry..

I miss that times...you...?
don't cha..?

Love Ya Sis' an' I Miss U Like Never in This Fuckin' Life..

Niciun comentariu: